Sackett brings over 100 years of experience to the thermal processing industry, and although our technology has changed over the decades, our commitment to the customer never has: we are committed to bring you the best quality equipment in the industry. With in-house engineering staffed by experienced personnel and a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, we have all the tools needed to see you through to a successful start-up.
Sackett Calciners are custom built to your specifications, including
- Diameters from 12 inches to 10 feet plus.
- Lengths typically from 10 to 60 feet plus.
- An extensive variety of high efficiency gas or electric furnace packages
- Zonal heating with Independent controls.
- Direct or indirect heating.
- Drums are supplied as weldments, or, are centrifugally cast. Sackett manufactures drums in alloys #HR120, 601. 625, 800HT. 802, plus stainless steels including 304. 309, 310. 316 and 330. Weld X-rays are available.