AJ Sackett/Waconia Manufacturing
33 East 8th Street
Waconia, MN 55387
JOB TITLE: Regional Account Manager – Great Lakes Region
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 21, 2016
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
APPLY TO: Office@waconiamfg.com
Develop and execute sales plans for fertilizer equipment engineering and manufacturing in a specified region. Competitive Salary with Full Benefit package
Works under the general supervision of the VP of Sales & Marketing.
Works primarily from a home office.
Region includes: WI, IL, IN, OH, MI
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Work with existing and prospective customers to cultivate relationships and to close sales.
• Present quotes, proposals and sales presentations.
• Travel for sales calls and presentations.
• Attend trade shows.
• See projects through to completion as directed.
• Identify new customers through understanding of the marketplace and industry trends.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
• Previous sales experience in Agriculture and/or Fertilizer Industries (5 years).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Well-developed presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Must be willing and able to travel per the requirements of the position.
• Excellent customer relations skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
• Experience in the Agriculture or Fertilizer Industry.
• Understanding of engineering and a mechanical aptitude.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Agriculture or Engineering.
• Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks software.
Waconia Manufacturing, Inc. will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.
(The examples given above are intended only as illustrations of various types of work performed and are not necessarily all-inclusive. This position description is subject to change as the needs of Waconia Manufacturing, Inc. and requirements of the position change. Waconia Manufacturing, Inc. reserves the right to change and/or eliminate any and all job duties as necessary. This position is subject to state drug and alcohol testing.)